Sunday, February 25, 2007

What Do I Do?

I literally have thousands of photographs that I've taken in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. I've documented the destruction, recovery, and now the rebuilding along the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Last June, I asked myself how to best share the photos I took of the destruction of my hometown of Gulfport and of other cities along the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I've taken photos from Bay St. Louis to St. Martin. Between May 31 and August 29, 2006, I made three videos. I wanted people to know about the grievous wounds Hurricane wrought and now the healing that is occurring in Mississippi. They are listed on the right. Today, I made my fourth. It is called My Katrina - Keep Holding On and reflects the progress that has been made since the 1 year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina.

No comments: